Complete, Balanced Nutrition®
The PediaSure family of products is a source of complete, balanced nutrition designed especially for children 1 to 13 years of age. The #1 pediatrician-recommended brand, PediaSure is clinically proven to help kids grow.1-5 There are PediaSure formulations for oral and tube feeding as well as formulations available with and without fiber. PediaSure products, when used in appropriate amounts with the appropriate patients, may be used as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement, and is WIC®-eligible in all 50 states.
Use under medical supervision.
- Morales E, Craig LD, MacLean W. Dietary Management of Malnourished Children with a New Enteral Feeding. J Am Diet Assoc 1991; 91: 1233-1238.
- Ramstack M, Listernick R. Safety and Efficacy of a New Pediatric Enteral Product in the Young Child. JPEN 1991; 15: 89-92.
- Akram DS, Bharmal FY, Hussain T. PediaSure in the Treatment of Severe Malnutrition in Pakistani Children. JPMA 2000; 50: 377-80.
- Fisberg M, Maulen-Radovan IE, Tormo R, Carrascoso MT, et.al. Effect of Oral Nutritional Supplementation with or without Synbiotics on Sickness and Catch-up Growth in Preschool Children. Int Pediatr 2002; 17: 216-22.
- Alarcon PA, Lin LH, Noche M, Hernandez VC, Cimafranca L, Lam W, Comer GM. Effect of Oral Supplementation on Catch-Up Growth in Picky Eaters. Clin Pediatr 2003; 42: 209-17.
WIC is a registered trademark of the US Department of Agriculture and an abbreviation for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children.