- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL.
- Excellent source of high-quality protein designed to meet the acceptable macronutrient distribution range of protein for children ages 1 to 13.
- Excellent source of DHA omega-3† to help support brain and eye health.
- Good source of antioxidants‡ to support the immune system.
- Meets 100% of the 2011 updated Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) values for calcium and vitamin D for children 1-8 years of age in 1000 mL and for children 9-13 years of age in 1500 mL.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- Not for children with galactosemia.
back to top
† 32 mg of DHA per 8-fl-oz serving (20% of 160 mg Daily Value).
‡ Vitamins C & E and selenium.
Vanilla Ready to Drink
- PediaSure 1.5 Cal Ready-to-Drink Vanilla / 8-fl-oz (237-mL) Can / 24 ct
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Medium-Chain Triglycerides. Less than 0.5% of the Following: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, C. Cohnii Oil*
, Cellulose Gum, m-Inositol, Potassium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Taurine, Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.*
Source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
back to top