Bottles & Caps
Plastic (polypropylene) bottles designed for use in storing human milk. Standard (40-mm) plastic bottle caps fit on 4-fl-oz human milk storage bottles and the 8-fl-oz plastic bottles.
Hospitals and other institutions can order Abbott Nutrition products by calling toll-free, (800) 551-5838, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Bottles are ready for use—do not require sterilization before first use.
- Bottles and caps are food-grade quality.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Bisphenol A-free.
- Cleanliness is important. Before preparing and filling bottles, wash your hands thoroughly.
Bottles DO NOT require sterilization before first use. AFTER FIRST USE, follow these instructions for preparation and use:
- Wash bottles and caps in hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly; or wash in top rack of dishwasher.
- Your healthcare professional may recommend that you sterilize bottles before filling them with breast milk.
- Fill bottles with breast milk. Cap and refrigerate or freeze them promptly. If bottles are not filled immediately, replace caps until needed.
Rinse bottle and cap following use to prevent milk from sticking to bottle.
Filled bottles should be stored in refrigerator and used as directed by your healthcare professional. Breast milk should be used or frozen within 48 hours of expressing. Leave some empty space at the top of the bottle for milk to expand as it freezes. Label all bottles with name, date, and time. When ready to use frozen breast milk, swirl bottle under warm tap water to thaw. Feed thawed breast milk right away or refrigerate; do not refreeze.
WARNING: Never use a microwave oven to thaw or heat milk. Serious burns can result.
Not Applicable Not Applicable
- Breast Milk Storage 4-fl-oz Plastic Bottles with Caps / 48 x 3 ct
- Bottle Caps / 250 ct
- Customfeed Breast Milk Storage Bottle w Cap / 60 mL / 100 ct
- Breast Milk Storage 8-fl-oz Plastic Bottles / 144 ct
- Customfeed Breast Milk Storage Bottle w Cap / 60 mL / 10 ct
- Amount per Serving
- % DV
- % RDI
Locate a Sales Rep
If you would like to speak with an Abbott Nutrition sales representative, please contact: 1-800-551-5838.
Let us know your area of specialization and the product you are inquiring about, and our product experts will be happy to assist you.
You can also locate a sales rep via email.