Provides the flexibility to choose a ready-for-use nipple and ring that match each infant's sucking strength or need. Infant (latex-free)—for infants with developed sucking strength. Premature (latex-free)—for preterm infants with less developed sucking strength. Orthodontic (contains latex)—for newborn infants, to stimulate oral exercise while feeding. Slow Flow (latex-free)-to support the underdeveloped "suck-swallow-breath" coordination of preterm infants. Provides a more controlled flow rate vs faster-flow nipples for increased physiological stability and a more efficient sucking pattern.1
- 1 Chang YJ, et al. J Nurs Res 2007;150(3):215-223.
Hospitals and institutions can order Abbott Nutrition products by calling
Established Abbott accounts can register and order online at e-Abbott.com.
- Easy to use.
- Nipples and rings individually prepackaged and ready for use.
- Easy, effective venting system.
- Facilitates latching and consistent flow.
- Disposable—not for reuse.
- DO NOT use as a pacifier, as it presents a choking hazard.
- DO NOT reuse, as reuse can cause deterioration or separation of the rubber, presenting a choking hazard.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Not Applicable Nipple
- Similac Infant Nipple & Ring / 250 ct
- Similac Premature Nipple & Ring / 250 ct
- Similac Orthodontic Nipple & Ring / 250 ct
- Similac Slow Flow Nipple and Ring / 250 ct
- Amount per Serving
- % DV
- % RDI
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
To be connected with an Abbott Nutrition Sales Representative, click the link above or call:
Our product experts will be happy to assist you.